National Conference on Technology in Education
SMX Convention Center, Seashell Ln, Pasay, 1300, Metro Manila
The National Conference on Technology in Education 2017 aims to be drive conversations about modernized trends in the Philippine education sector. In particular, it aims to achieve the following goals for educators:
1. Discover new tools and technologies that can be applied to the education industry
2. Brainstorm ways to incorporate cutting edge methods to traditional educator practice
3. Convene like-minded individuals in pursuit of a more competent local education technology (EdTech) landscape.
1. K-12 and Higher Education Institutions and Thought Leaders
2. Classroom Teachers and Professors
3. Information Technology Departments of Schools
4. Education Innovation inclined Organizations, Startups, and Companies
5. Education Majors and Graduates
Read more about the event NCTE: INNOVATED.
For ticket prices and purchases, visit the link below.