1. When can you start using Gigshive?
For event promoters
- Additional features for your account would be accessible upon login.
For normal subscribers
- You’ll automatically get notified for every gigs or events posted after providing us necessary and accurate information only that are required upon registration (Contact Email, Password)
2. Gigshive Account Policy
- You will not provide misleading personal information or create an account for another party without their consent.
- You will not use your account or another party’s to send malicious codes or viruses.
- You will not post, upload information that such as spam, nudity, bullying, racism, and other inappropriate things that may trigger setback within the website and harassment in the community.
- You will not share authentication passwords to anyone, to prevent others from accessing your account and do unacceptable behaviors.
- You will not use any copyrighted or trademarked materials for your personal use without permission from the owner.
- Gigshive has the authority to disable or remove your account if it violates any of these said information.
- If you think your account was mistakenly disabled or removed due to violations, you can file an appeal for review and reconsideration.
3. Gigshive Policy
- We will not tolerate people who are using third party programs or software to increase the burden, harm, interfere or delay the services of website
- You can freely use the products and services offered by website when you complied on every term given by website.
4. Gigshive Mobile and Other Devices Policy
- You will grant Gigshive all the rights to access and sync the informations from the devices that is visible to website.
- Gigshive has provided mobile application for free, but be aware that your provider’s rates of data charges will still apply.